Improvements and upgrades are underway.
As we already have a new database/reader 80% complete on a different server, the batchathon will be delayed so that we can finish, setup and transfer onto it. Additional image servers will be coming shortly to further performance and stability.
At this moment in time, I can’t say with certainty the length of the delay. We could be back up and running as soon as the 24th if things go smoothly.
Thank you for your understanding.
05/12 Edit: Soon done. Taking longer than expected due to time constraints.